Smart home indoor cameras in Evansville are great baby monitors
As elements of your complete home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and all of your components through a single app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind as you are able to check in on your child from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality footage of your child. You can even review recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the audio feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides nap time is over and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-activated updates delivered straight to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Despite the fact this feature is really for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your kid can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific benefit. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a little uncomfortable in the nursery, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Design Your Evansville smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Evansville smart home and get the comfort and safety Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Contact (812) 310-5880 today and see how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.