You’ve done your research and come to the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Evansville home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with local responders if you are off site.
Basically, you might think of monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security devices. This gives you more than merely peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to guide you when you need them most.