Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Evansville goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will act immediately. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The guideline they follow depends on the type of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency occurs, a single effort will be made to reach you before first responders are deployed. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring agent will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you using the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to converse with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Evansville
Be prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Evansville from Vivint. Contact (812) 310-5880 to begin the customization of your home’s protection today.